It’s been a long time, since the last Urban Art Link-Tips literary came into the world… the latest are from back in December 2011. Nevertheless, I really like the idea of giving a short overview about things that happened during the last weeks and didn’t made it into the Urban Art Core stream! Here we go…
- Ever, one of the best young muralists in South America, just posted that pretty video of his recent trip to Mexico.
- Urban artist Vinz recently created this very nice Don’t Be Afraid mural in his home-town Valencia…
- …and also my French friend Shaka put up a new mural in Melun, France!
- In Paris, artist Paule Kingleur transformed traffic barriers into a series of micro gardens.
- Brazilian architect Alan Chu designed a brilliant secret shop for a local tea brand in a shopping center in São Paulo, great!
- Monika Grzymala installed a pretty awesome tape art installation entitled Aerial and including about 5km tape!
- Moneyless and Mark Lyken named their latest collaboration installation Forms and Spaces – fits!
- New Zealand based photographer Linda Radosinska brings Banksy’s street art to life.
- And last but not least features the Underground New York Public Library the Reading-Riders of the NYC subways…
That’s it for now. More Urban Art Link-Tips next month!