What an amazing weather today! For that reason and my meeting with stencil artist Indigo this afternoon, there’s only time for another urban art eye candy edition…
This week I collected very interesting info about new graffiti and street artworks, interviews with infamous artists and quite nice urban art impressions from around the world. Have fun while skimming through the links!
- Favela Painting – About 30 houses (7,000 sq meters) of hillside favela in Rio De Janeiro were transformed into a huge community art project.
- Robbo Interview – Juxtapoz did an exclusive interview with Robbo Crew on Banksy, graffiti and more!
- Pure Evil Visit – RJ created a nice chat with Pure Evil at his gallery and studio space in London.
- Iemza in Reims – New abandoned artworks by Iemza.
- Base23 Painting – Graffiti artist Base23 created painted a nice wall in Berlin…
- D*Face Skate Ramp – Famous street artist D*Face was recently commissioned by skate company REAL to create a new artwork…
- El Bocho in Action – Nice action poster by El Bocho in Paris.
- Fuck the Buff – Watch what is possible with modern buffing chemicals.
Urban Artcore Flickr-group