Before the FIFA football world cup will start in a few minutes, you should cast an eye at the sixth urban art eye candy edition. I summarized some interesting and kick-ass news and reading tips about street art and graffiti as well as urban photography.
In the last days a lot of new urban artworks were created around the world and new issues of some great magazines were released. To cut a long story short, here is this week’s urban art eye candy:
- Pictory Mag feat. New York City – The smart Pictory Mag published a beautiful series about New York City…
- Tape Web – The art collective For Userecently created a new tape web in Vienna!
- Alphabet Street – He did it! Famous graffiti artist Ben Eine sprayed a whole alphabet street in London.
- Conor Harrington at Venice Beach – Popular urban artist Conor Harrington hit Venice Beach in the last days and created some fantastic new artworks…
- Blu at Fame Festival – One of the most famous mural artists Blu did a great job at this years’s Fame Festival. His wall looks amazing!
- New Works by Ox – French billboard artist Ox created some new pieces. Nice!
- Art Brut Barcelona – Some really nice impressions from this year’s Art Brut Festival in Barcelona.
- Magrela Mural Art – I love that kick-ass mural artwork by Magrela in Sao Paulo!
- Slanted Magazine #10 – The tenth issue of the design and typography magazine Slanted was recently published!