Before you end your day today, enjoying the bright summer weather, I give you interesting lecture tips for the weekend and some nice inspiring urban art impressions. This week was characterized by some really amazing solo-artworks, new announcements of attractive street art exhibitions and of course a lot of new mural artworks…
This is this week’s urban art eye candy:
- Vhils & JR big in Los Angeles – The both urban artists Vhils and JR did a great new mural artwork in the city of Los Angeles!
- New works by Princess Hijab – Marker- and ad-busting-queen Princess Hijab did some new artworks!
- Studio Visit Pedro Matos – Street blogger and artist Target visited famous artist Pedro Matos in his studio and took some interesting shots.
- Urban Bowling – Crazy commercial by Nissan…
- Booked Group Exhibition – An very interesting group-exhibition will take place in Los Angeles! The line up includes for example famous urban artists like Banksy, Blek le Rat, Boxi, Brad Downey, Eine, Faile, Shepard Fairey, Aakash Nihalani, Dan Witz, etc…
- Real Underground Party – Maybe the first underground subway exhibition took place in Bucharest!
- Abandoned: School’s Out For Summer – The Weburbanists published a nice special about abandoned schools.
- From Russia With Love – Mural artist Specter created some nice new artworks in Russia!
- Armsrock Exhibition – Danish artist Armsrock recently opened his new solo-exhibition in London.
- Shepard Fairey teaches Kids – Under the theme “A Positive Thought Cannot Be Denied”, CityKids worked with contemporary artist Shepard Fairey.
Urban Artcore Flickr-group