As mentioned yesterday, here is the fourth edition of the Urban Art Exe Candy series! In the last days, a lot of new street art and graffiti exhibitions were announced, some very interesting urban artworks were created in the streets around the world and additionally a huge number of new photos joined the Urban Artcore Flickr-group pool! For that reason, I’m able to present you some breaking street art news and nice impressions…
- Digital Graffiti Wall – Alex Biem from Vancouver made it possible to spray and stencil onto a projected display surface using an infrared can!
- Metal, Paper, Vinyles Exhibition – This June, the three well-known street artists Quasikunst, El Bocho and Artiste Ouvrier will come together for their group-exhibition in Paris.
- Seen in Paris – Also the next solo-exhibition by famous street art and graffiti artist Seen was announced…
- Rooftop Burner Fund – There will be a massive art auction with artworks by Banksy, Sweet Toof, Herakut, Swoon and a lot of other famous artists to support Rowdy, one of the longest standing players in UK graffiti.
- Asia Pacific Times about Evol – Stencil artist Evol shows plain Berlin facades in the German Pavilion at the Shanghai Expo!
- Exclusive: Sam3 in Lisbon – Famous mural artist Sam3 recently created a new artwork at one of the busiest roundabouts in Lisbon.
- Daim Interview – 3d style graffiti master Daim gave a nice interview…
- Fool’s Gold – Insa and Inkie will tour through London, Bruxelles, Berlin and ending in Warsaw.
If you think, that there’s anything missing in the list of breaking news, write me an e-mail!