Although it just slowly becomes summer in Berlin, it seems the brightest time in the year lends wings to all the creative heads around the world. Because I’m not able to write about all these fantastic urban actions and great street artworks, I give you another brief overview today…
- After this first mural in Copenhagen, Shepard Fairey recently did another one!
- Barcelona-based urban artist Zosen has a new video out called The catastrophe of postmodernism, documenting his latest installation. Looks great!
Be sure to check out my info on Urban Exploration Photography or the Street Artist Interviews I did during the last years before you’re looking around this site!
- Furthermore I just stumbled upon this nice video-portrait of Kelsey Brookes, who visited Berlin at the end of last year…
- Pop-Up City blog recently did a nice interview with Rudolf Klöckner from Hamburg, the head behind the German urban art and intervention blog Urban Shit!
- The two graffiti artists Semor and Nychos recently teamed up for this dope zombieism wall in Cologne!
- Thom Thom / Hephaestus created some astonishing ad-busting artworks in Paris – I really love this stuff!
- JR can’t stop and did new murals on Bowery & Houston in New York…
- One of the greatest huge mural artworks I’ve seen in the last weeks is the Sisyphus wall by Interesni Kazki in Ekaterinburg!
- Berlin-based street artist Prost will open his The Street Art Never Ends, The Art Never Dies show at Westberlin Gallery tonight!
Photo: Phlegm photographed by Romany WG.