Because of my trip to this year’s IBUg urban art festival I wasn’t able to write about the latest street art and graffiti action, for what reason I’m going to give you a brief overview about what happened during the last days around the globe…
- Brad Downey and Akay visited the Italian Fame Festival and for example deleted some ugly cars in downtown Grottaglie…
- The urban art
supermarketfair Stroke will again take place in Berlin this year!
- Urban art collective Mentalgassi just came up with some new artworks in Berne and Getxo…
- After Blu and Herakut, also Roa finished his wall for the CityLeaks festival in Cologne!
- Insa recently completed his first Girls on Bikes series, presenting sexy dressed girls as momentary installations in front of his walls.
- Next month, famous writer Smash137 is going to open a new show at Galerie Celal in Paris. Definitely a must to visit!
- Claire Harlan created an astonishing series of so-called isolated spaces, including some great photographs!
- Berlin’s famous ATM Gallery is back and will open its new doors for the grand re-opening show including artworks by Eliot, Emess, Leon Reid IV, Just, SpY and Stink!
- éS Europe filmed John Tanner one week in Paris…It’s just beautiful!
- I recently extended my print collection on Society6!
- A few artworks by famous Spanish urban artist RallitoX can now be found in the Westberlin Gallery!
- Last week, Pedro Matos’ show at Shooting Gallery in San Fransisco opened its doors!
- RIP Kase2.